Latest News on Pound Sterling Live
Daily Forecasts from Pound Sterling Live
Every day Pound Sterling Live presents a trade idea courtesy of the investment banks and foreign exchange brokerages that we follow. Visit the Daily Forecast Section Here.
Live Pound Sterling Rates:
- British Pound / Euro exchange rate:1.2628
- British Pound / US dollar: 1.5711
- British Pound / Australian dollar: 1.8459
- British Pound / Canadian dollar rate: 1.7882
- British Pound / New Zealand dollar rate: 2.0027
- British Pound / South African Rand rate: 17.3313
Russia’s fortunes have been on shaky ground since the start of the Ukraine crisis.
The demand for offshore renminbi was evident mid-November as a Shanghai-Hong Kong stock-trading programme was initiated.
Any bounce higher by the British pound against the US dollar should be considered as being temporary according to a recent assessment of the GBP/USD pair.
The expensive Aus dollar must ultimately fall lower say forecasters at ANZ Research who confirm the currency is punching above its weight.
The pound dollar exchange rate has edged higher at the start of the new week as focus moves away from the United States side of the GBP/USD equation.
Pound Sterling Live take a look at the likely direction the Australian dollar exchange rate complex is likely to adopt towards the end of 2014 and early 2015.
The commodity-linked currencies from Australia, New Zealand and Canada slipped overnight after investors had little appetite to follow through on Friday’s rally.
The British pound (GBP) managed to hold its ground as senior figures from the Bank of England appeared before the Treasury Select Committee.
Forecasts for the pound dollar and euro pound exchange rates have been revised to reflect a weaker pound sterling profile by the team at Lloyds Bank.
Most Popular on Pound Sterling Live
- US Dollar Forecasts 2014: The Year of the USD?
- Feb Update: Euro Dollar Exchange Rate Forecasts for 2014: EUR/USD Outlook Suggests Risks Lie to the Upside
- Updated Euro to British Pound Sterling Forecasts: GBP Could Hit 1.25 vs the Euro in 2014, But There Are Risks Warn Danske
- British pound sterling (GBP) Forecasts for 2014: BK Asset Management Give Their Verdict
- Exchange rate forecasts today: US dollar, British pound, Japanese Yen, Euro and Australian Dollar
- Exchange Rate Forecasts 2014: Yen, Canadian and Australian Dollars from Commonwealth Bank
- British Pound (GBP) LIVE: Sterling Set for Fresh Bounce vs USD, Bank of England Risk Ahead