Latest News on Pound Sterling Live
Daily Forecasts from Pound Sterling Live
Every day Pound Sterling Live presents a trade idea courtesy of the investment banks and foreign exchange brokerages that we follow. Visit the Daily Forecast Section Here.
Live Pound Sterling Rates:
- British Pound / Euro exchange rate:1.2772
- British Pound / US dollar: 1.5996
- British Pound / Australian dollar: 1.8179
- British Pound / Canadian dollar rate: 1.8022
- British Pound / New Zealand dollar rate: 2.0524
- British Pound / South African Rand rate: 17.6531
The British pound (GBP) started the month of October on the front-foot before heavy selling pressure saw its value against the euro drop significantly.
As we head into November we see markets have been set alight by a strengthening US dollar - the pound sterling and euro have both suffered heavy falls and look set to enter the new month on the back-foot.
NZ Dollar Forecast: Looming Threat of More RBNZ Action Against 'Unjustified and Unsustainable' NZD Levels
The NZ dollar exchange rate complex (NZD) retains a fragile bias amidst fears that the country's central bank may hammer the currency lower once again.
The release of the minutes for the October meeting of the US Federal Reserve's policy makers has shaken up markets as we head into the closing stages of October.
We hear from analysts at TD Securities who have issued their latest forecasts for the Canadian dollar exchange rate complex.
The euro continues to enjoy some new-found strength against the pound sterling, however one analyst says markets should be ready for the longer-term downtrend to reassert itself.
Pound Forecasts Month Ahead: GBP Could Suffer Against EUR and USD as Seasonal Headwinds Pick Up Strength
Is the British pound (GBP) about to revert to form and head lower against the euro and dollar as it usually does every November?
A roundup of the latest action from the exchange rate markets shows the US dollar has shot higher after days of soft trading which had allowed both the euro and pound sterling to make advances.
Relief has been granted to those looking to buy US dollars with their British pounds (GBP).
The South African Rand has been forecast to head yet lower as it is seen as being overvalued by analysts at one major bank who follows the currency.
The NZ dollar has been kicked back above the 2.0 level against the pound and below the 0.800 level against the US dollar.
The Aus Dollar exchange rate complex (AUD) is forecast to undergo further declines on the back of negative trend momentum and soft labour market data.
An all-round desire to buy the euro complex today has seen the GBP/EUR fall lower.
Most Popular on Pound Sterling Live
- US Dollar Forecasts 2014: The Year of the USD?
- Feb Update: Euro Dollar Exchange Rate Forecasts for 2014: EUR/USD Outlook Suggests Risks Lie to the Upside
- Updated Euro to British Pound Sterling Forecasts: GBP Could Hit 1.25 vs the Euro in 2014, But There Are Risks Warn Danske
- British pound sterling (GBP) Forecasts for 2014: BK Asset Management Give Their Verdict
- Exchange rate forecasts today: US dollar, British pound, Japanese Yen, Euro and Australian Dollar
- Exchange Rate Forecasts 2014: Yen, Canadian and Australian Dollars from Commonwealth Bank
- British Pound (GBP) LIVE: Sterling Set for Fresh Bounce vs USD, Bank of England Risk Ahead