Latest News on Pound Sterling Live
Daily Forecasts from Pound Sterling Live
Every day Pound Sterling Live presents a trade idea courtesy of the investment banks and foreign exchange brokerages that we follow. Visit the Daily Forecast Section Here.
Live Pound Sterling Rates:
- British Pound / Euro exchange rate:1.2666
- British Pound / US dollar: 1.6022
- British Pound / Australian dollar: 1.8294
- British Pound / Canadian dollar rate: 1.7995
- British Pound / New Zealand dollar rate: 2.0511
- British Pound / South African Rand rate: 17.5584
The pound to dollar exchange rate (GBP/USD) looks intent to maintain a new zone of trade which could dictate trading levels through the remainder of 2014.
The pound to dollar exchange rate (GBP/USD) fell in mid-week trade on news that US inflation remains supported and the Bank of England is in no rush to raise interest rates.
Pound Rate Today: Sterling (GBP) conversion rates fell in the wake of news that the Bank of England remains cautious on the UK economy's outlook.
It has been an interesting day on global foreign exchange rate markets with the pound sterling seeing losses, and then gains against the euro.
Pound to Euro (GBP/EUR) Under Pressure: Exchange Rate Conversions in Yet Another Slump as Retail Numbers Disappoint
The European Central Bank has confirmed its programme of stimulating the EZ economy will be ramped up in coming months - the euro exchange rate complex has sunk in response.
Sell Euro to Pound Rallies: (EUR/GBP) Exchange Rate to Head Lower Say Barclays and Deutsche Bank Tactical Forecasters
The euro to pound exchange rate (EUR/GBP) is forecast to fall on the global forex markets by two major banks.
A roundup of the latest forecasts issued relating to the pound sterling's future direction against the US dollar.
NZ Dollar Slumps Ensuring Aus Dollar Also Stays Week vs GBP: Antipodean Dollar Exchange Rates Hit by Slowing Inflation
Chinese economic data has come in better-than-expected affording the NZ and Aus dollars fresh upside action.
The latest news concerning the three key currency pairs of GBP/EUR, GBP/USD and EUR/USD.
Pound Dollar and Pound Euro Exchange Rate Turnover Drives a Surge in Forex Trade Volumes: GBP/EUR, GBP/USD Demand Increases
A huge surge in demaind to trade the pound sterling against the euro and US dollar have ensured turnover volumes in the foreign exchange markets are at fresh highs.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch have reported that they believe the Indian Rupee to be overvalued despite the torrid time it has had on FX markets in 2014.
The USD’s broad rally has sputtered over the past two weeks and allowed the British pound to stage a recovery.
Today's exchange rate report sees foreign exchange markets consolidate ahead of a flurry of data and event risk due mid-week.
Page 1 of 2
Most Popular on Pound Sterling Live
- US Dollar Forecasts 2014: The Year of the USD?
- Feb Update: Euro Dollar Exchange Rate Forecasts for 2014: EUR/USD Outlook Suggests Risks Lie to the Upside
- Updated Euro to British Pound Sterling Forecasts: GBP Could Hit 1.25 vs the Euro in 2014, But There Are Risks Warn Danske
- British pound sterling (GBP) Forecasts for 2014: BK Asset Management Give Their Verdict
- Exchange rate forecasts today: US dollar, British pound, Japanese Yen, Euro and Australian Dollar
- Exchange Rate Forecasts 2014: Yen, Canadian and Australian Dollars from Commonwealth Bank
- British Pound (GBP) LIVE: Sterling Set for Fresh Bounce vs USD, Bank of England Risk Ahead