Latest News on Pound Sterling Live
Live Pound Sterling Rates:
- British Pound / Euro Exchange Rate Conversion:1.2778
- British Pound / US Dollar Conversion Rate: 1.5626
- British Pound / Australian Dollar Conversion: 1.9191
- British Pound / Canadian Dollar Conversion Rate: 1.8133
- British Pound / New Zealand Dollar Conversion: 2.0169
- British Pound / South African Rand Conversion Rate: 18.1028
Forecasts from Pound Sterling Live
The pound euro exchange rate (GBP/EUR) has taken a knock lower thanks to signs that traders may be over-estimating just how poor the Eurozone economy is.
The pound dollar exchange rate (GBP/USD) has powered higher as it continues to indicate the multi-month downtrend may be coming to an end.
The British pound exchange rate complex (GBP) enters the mid-month session on a firm footing against most currencies.
The Aus dollar is forecast to weaken further as the Reserve Bank of Australia says it sees fair value far lower than it currently trades at.
The British pound to New Zealand dollar exchange rate (GBP/NZD) has fallen as the Reserve Bank of New Zealand opts to sit on the sidelines for now.
Morgan Stanley have told clients they are predicting a continuation of the downtrend pattern currently dominating movement in the GBP/USD.
Admiral Markets have released their latest forecasts for the British pound against the Swiss Franc as well as the New Zealand and Australian dollars.
When will the European Central Bank ramp up its stimulus programme by introducing soveriegn quantitative easing?
The pound sterling and US dollar are likely to retain a dominant tone in global FX as their economies outperform major rivals.
The British pound is on the defensive against the United states dollar as we head into the week's closing session.
Despite a recent recovery across the euro exchange rate complex we note many analysts and traders continue to favour sterling over the shared currency.
TD Securities give their latest technical assessment of where the Canadian currency is likely to move next.
Page 1 of 2
Most Popular on Pound Sterling Live
- US Dollar Forecasts 2014: The Year of the USD?
- Feb Update: Euro Dollar Exchange Rate Forecasts for 2014: EUR/USD Outlook Suggests Risks Lie to the Upside
- Updated Euro to British Pound Sterling Forecasts: GBP Could Hit 1.25 vs the Euro in 2014, But There Are Risks Warn Danske
- British pound sterling (GBP) Forecasts for 2014: BK Asset Management Give Their Verdict
- Exchange rate forecasts today: US dollar, British pound, Japanese Yen, Euro and Australian Dollar
- Exchange Rate Forecasts 2014: Yen, Canadian and Australian Dollars from Commonwealth Bank
- British Pound (GBP) LIVE: Sterling Set for Fresh Bounce vs USD, Bank of England Risk Ahead