Latest News on Pound Sterling Live
Daily Forecasts from Pound Sterling Live
Every day Pound Sterling Live presents a trade idea courtesy of the investment banks and foreign exchange brokerages that we follow. Visit the Daily Forecast Section Here.
Live Pound Sterling Rates:
- British Pound / Euro exchange rate:1.2614
- British Pound / US dollar: 1.6166
- British Pound / Australian dollar: 1.8364
- British Pound / Canadian dollar rate: 1.8203
- British Pound / New Zealand dollar rate: 2.0228
- British Pound / South African Rand rate: 17.7833
Bank of America Merrill Lynch have reported that they believe the Indian Rupee to be overvalued despite the torrid time it has had on FX markets in 2014.
The USD’s broad rally has sputtered over the past two weeks and allowed the British pound to stage a recovery.
Today's exchange rate report sees foreign exchange markets consolidate ahead of a flurry of data and event risk due mid-week.
The euro exchange rate complex has benefited from a recent slide in the US dollar - how long can this period of relief last?
Week-ahead and month-ahead forecasts for the Aus dollar against the British pound, US dollar, euro and NZ Dollar.
Euro Firm, Pound Sterling's BoE Minutes Threat, Dollar to Move Sideways: Exchange Rate Forecasts for the Week Ahead
Morgan Stanley researchers have issued their week-ahead forex forecasts in which they reckon the euro's woes are yet to end and the Bank of England threatens the pound bulls.
Exchange rate markets have allowed pound sterling recover above the 1.6 level against the US dollar - but can this return-to-form continue?
The uptrend in the GBP/EUR has been at serious risk of losing momentum this October with an upward trajectory being halted as expectations for a Bank of England interest rate are moved back into mid-2015.
Is the US Federal Reserve stepping off the pedal in its race to raising interest rates?
The euro dollar exchange rate (EUR/USD) could find some lift as we move through the remainder of October say analysts at Credit Agricole.
The euro is forecast to come under pressure through 2015 as the ECB will introduce full-scale quantitative easing in coming days warn analysts at Barclays and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
Canadian Dollar (CAD) Forecasts: Latest Predictions Against British Pound, Euro and US Dollar on Global Exchange Rate Markets
Latest Canadian dollar exchange rate (CAD) forecasts from the industry-leading technical analytical team at TD Securities.
Most Popular on Pound Sterling Live
- US Dollar Forecasts 2014: The Year of the USD?
- Feb Update: Euro Dollar Exchange Rate Forecasts for 2014: EUR/USD Outlook Suggests Risks Lie to the Upside
- Updated Euro to British Pound Sterling Forecasts: GBP Could Hit 1.25 vs the Euro in 2014, But There Are Risks Warn Danske
- British pound sterling (GBP) Forecasts for 2014: BK Asset Management Give Their Verdict
- Exchange rate forecasts today: US dollar, British pound, Japanese Yen, Euro and Australian Dollar
- Exchange Rate Forecasts 2014: Yen, Canadian and Australian Dollars from Commonwealth Bank
- British Pound (GBP) LIVE: Sterling Set for Fresh Bounce vs USD, Bank of England Risk Ahead